Monday, March 22, 2010

Sunway Pyramid^_^




































Sunway Pyramid shopping Centre~
Although Sunway Pyramid wasn’t my first choice shopping centre, but this is the place I strongly suggest friend a place you can spend your one day holiday, this shopping centre just open its new block from last year renovation, and I can see the management put a lot of idea on it, there are three more topics shopping “street” where you can find your target. I have not idea whether the management put the name for the street or not, but my opinion are Young and Pop, Electronic and Computer, and Arabia Street. Other than new wing, you also can find interesting places at old wing, especially food; I recommend you visit Bali style restaurant at ground flood and Sushi restaurant at second floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment